Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bonjour to a new blog :)

I've always wanted to make a blog about books, but I guess I've never done it until now.. I read a lot, and I thank Amazon for that. I didn't like to read when I was a kid; I would check out books from my school library when it was my Library lesson, but I would never read it. Yup, I was that bad.Then, one day, my english teacher (Hey, Julie) told me that she wanted to buy the Amazon Kindle. I was all "Oooh... what's a Kindle?" She explained to me that it was an e-book where you could read thousands of books and download them instantly. Thank God I was interested. So, we went to the website to buy a white Kindle 3G/ keyboard, and by October 2012, I had my very first Kindle. And I loved it. I bought book, recommended books, and reviewed books tous les jours. Sometimes I would even buy three or four books in one day and read until four o'clock to finish a book. I remember getting grounded because I had bought too many books with my mom's credit card... the money I had spent on a month was about 245 dollars. But, hey, my English vocabulary improved!.. And I found out that the world is full with great authors and books. 

At any rate, I think this concludes my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment